Clinical Speech Therapy
Adult & Pediatric Therapy
Speech and language assessments and intervention services for all ages. We aim to meet the specific needs of each patient.
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC)
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Developmental Disabilities
- Early Intervention
- Receptive and expressive language disorders
Accent Modification & Reduction
With hard work and practice, it is possible to change the way that you pronounce words. Changing your accent is also known as accent modification. It can be difficult to change your accent on your own.
A speech-language pathologist can assist with helping:
- People who speak English as a second language.
- People who want to change their regional accent.
- Professionals who want to communicate better at work.
- Actors who need to learn a new accent for a role.
American Hippotherapy Association
What is hippotherapy?
Purposeful manipulation of the horses movement to engage sensory, neuromotor, and cognitive systems to achieve functional outcomes.
This treatment strategy is used by physical, occupational and speech therapists.
The sensory input positively impacts the patient’s state of arousal and often improves attention and focus towards participation in therapist guided speech and language interventions.
Human Systems Influenced:
- Motor Coordination
- Nervous system
Our programs are interactive trainings to improve pragmatic language skills.
Our group treatments are organized so that each patient’s level of pragmatic language skills are closely matched. Contact our office for more information.
Can’t make it in to our clinic? No problem!
We offer online therapy via web cam to patients throughout California.